Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Baby Bloom at New Covent Garden Market
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 from 6:00 AM to 11:30 AM (PDT)
London, United Kingdom
Down in the double dip dumps?
Need a boost of energy and enthusiasm?
Looking for design inspiration that sells?
Want sure fire business tips that work?
Then don't miss Baby Bloom at New Covent Garden Market for:
- Top designers who will show you lots of exciting yet practical floristry
- Three demonstrations to inspire you for the wedding season and beyond
- An instructive seminar on 'How To Sell More Without Really Trying'
- An ‘On the Sofa’ business session with industry experts on hand to answer all your questions
- Key suppliers showing off all their latest products
- Competitions with fabulous prizes to win
Visitors will also have the chance to see the Market in action, meet the wholesalers and do
The morning kicks off at 6am and runs through until 11.30am with demonstrations as follows:
7.00am Putting the Wow into Weddings - designs to dazzle your brides
8.15am Proms & Parties - how to make the most of this growing area of business
8.30am How To Sell More Without Really Trying - training seminar with Tim Huckabee
9.30am Pick Up and Go - lots of new ideas your customers will love
General entry to the event is free of charge which will give you access to the Flower Market, exhibitors, the competition areas and the 'On the Sofa' business session.
Each demonstration and the training seminar 'How To Sell More Without Really Trying' costs £15 a ticket. Why not take advantage of our special offer and book all three demonstrations for £40 saving over 10%!
Please note that all attendees MUST register in advance in order to get into Covent Garden Market free of charge and to obtain your goody bag.
For more information visit www.bloom12.com and we look forward to seeing you there!